Welcome to the new COPWRA website! Please continue to check back for updates, if you want to be added to our email list send email to email@example.com. We will be posting “In the Loop “ newsletters starting in spring of 2018! Please note we have 8 rodeos scheduled over 4 weekends for next year, new directors, and there will be a few new rules we will keep you updated on.
1. Silent Auction Items Needed for Awards Banquet
Please consider donating items for the silent auction. It’s a fundraiser for COPWRA.
Contact Sammee Green 541-604-0738. We’d like to have these before the night of.
2. Host Hotel for Awards Banquet
- Comfort Suites by Airport on Yew Ave in Redmond is our Host Hotel. Call 541-504-8900 to
reserve now. We have saved a block of rooms with discounted rates. Rates good for Friday
& Saturday night.
- Double Queen: $109 (reg $159-$169)
- Single King: $119 (reg $160-$179)
- All rooms include a sofa sleeper, free hot breakfast, heated indoor saltwater pool & hot tub.
Located 2 miles from banquet facility. Number of rooms in block are limited and
reservations must be made by 9/13 to receive special pricing.
3. Awards Banquet
- This is an evening to recognize the COPWRA’s rodeo talent, everyone is invited bring their
friends & family. Meals for sponsors, contestants, parents & siblings will be free, we do
ask for guests to make a donation for their meal. Doors open at 5:00pm, dinner 5:30pm,
awards presentation at 6:30pm, followed with music and dancing. No host bar.
- WHEN: Saturday October 14th
- WHERE: VFW hall in Redmond
- PLEASE RSVP: your name and how many adults & kids to firstname.lastname@example.org by
- Want more info or to help out, call Katy Kimball 541-788-8306 or Kasey Every 208-250-7540
- Find out if your kid will be receiving an award, check website by September 8th and if their
name is highlighted in an event they will be receiving an award at banquet.
- No awards will be shipped. If you’re not able to attend event, please designate someone to
pick up your awards.
The Central Oregon Pee Wee Rodeo Association was established in 1985. It’s known to be one of Oregon’s largest youth rodeo associations, an all-volunteer organization, consisting of 200+ contestants from all of Oregon & the Pacific Northwest contestant’s ages 3 to 14.
Thank you Sarah Teskey, WT Bruce & Lindsey Wiley Photos for the use of your rodeo photos.