In the Loop!
May rodeo reminders you should read!
- REVISED SCHEDULE and Order of Events HERE!
- View your volunteer duties HERE, if you are unable to fill this position it is your responsibility to find someone to take your place. When you are in the arena for your volunteer position you must check your name off on the sheet provided, it will be with the timer sheets at the eye along with a briefing on the rules! Any questions or changes contact Event Director or Sara
- UNDERAGE PARENTS…. if you have signed up for a position that is before noon or after underage’s last event you are still expected to be at your position.
- MAY RODEO DRAWS are ready, please notify Rodeo Secretary, Dani Gregg, if you have a turnout in an event by Thursday before the rodeo weekend to avoid turnout fees. This helps keep our rodeos running quickly. You will not be refunded, unless a medical or vet statement accompanies the turnout.
- All members are encouraged to read the rule book, find it here!
- Contestants must compete in 5 of 8 rodeos to be eligible for jacket and awards. Contestants MUST TRY ON jackets for sizing by cargo trailer in front of Rodeo Office stand in the morning before rodeo starts!
- COPWRA Caps, Sweatshirts, Patches and Water Bottles for sale in the mornings til about noon by Rodeo Office.
- Pens by the outdoor arena are reserved for directors only.
- Results & Standings are ready to view online.
- JUNE RODEO Entries are Open, enter by May 17th to avoid the late fee!