Permit Members must mail in their entries, no online entries accepted!
2020 Rodeo & DUE Dates
(there will be a $25 late fee per kid, per weekend, enforced)
• April 25 & 26 = Online April 20th, mail April 7th
• May 9 & 10 = Online May 4th, mail April 21st
• June 6 & 7 = Online June 1st, mail May 18th
• July 25 & 26= Online July 20th, mail July 7th
• Saturday, October 10th
Entries Close at Midnight on the following dates.
You can enter two ways;
- Enter Online and payment will be due at the time of entering. Must enter each contestant on a separate entry form. MUST HAVE MEMBER ID
- Mail in Entry Forms with Payment. Must enter each contestant on a separate entry form. Can only enter 1 rodeo at a time, no entering all rodeos for entire year.
Questions about entering contact our Rodeo Entry and Point Secretary: Dani Gregg: email@example.com
Enter your kid in wrong age division and they compete in wrong age division they will be disqualified.
After entry deadline, entry fees will only be refunded upon receipt of a medical statement due to injury or illness, or under extenuating circumstances at the approval of three (3) board members. TURNOUT FEES WILL BE ASSESSED FOR THE GOOD OF THE RODEO! Contestants must attend 5 of 8 rodeos to be eligible for year end awards and jacket.
Stalls & RV are on a first come first serve basis, just check in with fairgrounds office when you arrive. Tying horses to trailer & setting up own portable pens is allowed. If you need stalls it is encouraged to book them immediately, sometimes there are events taking place at the indoor arena and space is limited!
The Central Oregon Pee Wee Rodeo Association was established in 1985. It’s known to be one of Oregon’s largest youth rodeo associations, an all-volunteer organization, consisting of 200+ contestants from all of Oregon & the Pacific Northwest contestant’s ages 3 to 14.
Thank you Sarah Teskey, WT Bruce & Lindsey Wiley Photos for the use of your rodeo photos.